»
vaneth78
LV4 路旁的落叶
帖子    118
新博币    75 提现
提现    0
TA的勋章:勋章中心

1638 0 | 显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
    总统罗德里戈·杜特尔特(Rodrigo Duterte)周一开玩笑称,如果不是为其经济补助,他是不会待北京如朋友的。reddit网友:好吧,中国不是说有6亿穷人吗?

President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday said in jest that he would not have befriended Beijing were it not for financial perks.

总统罗德里戈·杜特尔特(Rodrigo Duterte)周一开玩笑称,如果不是为其经济补助,他是不会待北京如朋友的。

"If you do not have money you are not my friend. I go to China thinking of money because in truth I need money" Duterte said in a speech before flying to Beijing to attend a business forum.

在杜特尔特飞往北京参加一个商业论坛前,他在一次演讲中这样说道:“如果你没钱,我们就做不成朋友。我这次去中国就是为了钱,因为实际上我们很缺钱(笑)。”

Duterte had sought closer economic and diplomatic ties with China refusing to flaunt a UN-backed arbitration court's ruling in 2016 that invalidated Beijing's claims over islands reefs and outcrops in the South China Sea.

杜特尔特寻求与中国建立更密切的经济与外交联系,为此他拒绝宣扬2016年联合国支持的仲裁法庭对中国做出的判决。该判决判定北京对南中国海岛屿、珊瑚礁和暗礁的主权主张无效。

The President will address the Boao Forum in the southern Chinese province of Hainan dubbed as Asia's answer to the World Economic Forum held annually at the ski resort town of Davos in Swtizerland.

杜特尔特总统将在位于中国南部海南省举办的博鳌论坛上发表讲话,该论坛被视为亚洲经济体对每年在滑雪胜地瑞士达沃斯举办的世界经济论坛的回应。

He said he is pursuing Chinese investments on infrastructure and inter-connectivity.

他表示,他在寻求中国对菲律宾基础设施和互联互通方面的投资。

Duterte will also hold a bilateral meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the sidelines of the forum.

除论坛之外,杜特尔特还将与中国主席举行双边会晤。

"I just simply love Xi Jinping. He understood he understands my problems. I'd like to say thank you China" Duterte said.

杜特尔特说,“我只是很喜欢中国主席这人,他懂得理解我的问题。我想对中国道声谢。“

It will be the President's third time visiting Beijing. He will be on a working visit to Hong Kong later this week.

这将是总统第三次访问北京,他将于本周晚些时候对香港进行工作访问。
    个人签名

橘子柴柴 Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表