»
vaneth78
LV4 路旁的落叶
帖子    118
新博币    75 提现
提现    0
TA的勋章:勋章中心

2100 0 | 显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
    quora网友:在某些方面,我觉得菲律宾和越南文化都受到了中国的影响。尽管菲律宾也受到印度、西班牙、阿拉伯人、美国人等的影响。就外表而言,我认为越南人看起来像是中国人和马来人的混合体,而菲律宾人看起来像马来人、中国人、太平洋岛民、欧洲人的混合体等等......

评论以及回答:

Jun Dalisay
    No, they are different just as Chinese and Filipinos are different.
    I’m a Filipino who has lived all around Vietnam for nearly 10 years and is married to a North Vietnamese. Vietnam is more similar to China just as Filipinos are more similar to Indonesia.
    These difference are in turn caused by the fact that 1) Vietnam was a province of China while the Philippines was not, and 2) the Philippines never had a single emperor to standardize the culture like Vietnam or China which are on mainland Asia. But that might change now that China is both encroaching on both Philippine and Vietnamese territory through island grabbing and 99-year economic zone leases.

不,他们是不一样的人,就像中国人和菲律宾人的差别一样大。
    我是一个菲律宾人,曾在越南各地生活了近十年,后来嫁给了一个北越人。越南与中国更加相似,就如同菲律宾人与印尼人更相似一样。

这些差异是由以下事实造成的:1)越南过去曾是中国的一个省,而菲律宾不是,2)菲律宾从来没有一个皇帝,来规范出一个像越南或中国这样的文化,并且中国是在亚洲大陆上。然而,现在的情况可能会发生变化,中国正通过岛屿和99年的经济区租界侵占菲律宾和越南领土。

Daniel Enriquez
    I am a Filipino who has lived in Vietnam for three years and I have seen similarities but, largely, they are quite distinct from each other.
    Some friends, noticeably from the uplands of Central Vietnam, appear to have come from Malay stock and even have some common words in their dialect with many Filipinos. In the same manner, I know of many Filipinos with Chinese ancestry who appear similar in facial features with folks from the northern part of Vietnam.
    Successive waves of migration and colonization, coupled with centuries of intermarriage throughout each country’s history, however, ensured that the average Vietnamese and Filipino will be quite distinct in appearance, culture, and values from each other.
    I am not schooled in Vietnamese history but some earlier answers pointed out the influence of the French and Chinese in their culture, history, and ethnicity. I am certain, because of Vietnam’s geography, the people here have also been in more contact with the rest of Mainland Asia.
    The Philippines, on the other hand, has been heavily influenced in ethnicity by the Chinese, Malays, Austronesians, Pacific Islanders, Americans, Spaniards, and even Arabs ( before the arrival of the Spaniards, the ancestors of Filipinos were largely Islamic and around 10% of the current population still practices this faith ).

我是一个菲律宾人,在越南生活了三年,我看到了不少相似之处,但在很大程度上,我们彼此有很大的不同。
    一些来自越南中部高地的朋友似乎来自马来半岛,甚至在他们的方言中也有很多菲律宾人的共同语言。同样的,我也知道许多菲律宾人都有中国血统,他们的面部特征与越南北部的人相似。

然而,连续的移民和殖民浪潮,再加上两国历史上几个世纪的通婚,使得越南人和菲律宾人在外表、文化和价值观上的差异变大。
    我没有学过越南历史,但一些已有的答案指出了,法国人和中国人对他们的文化、历史和种族的巨大影响。我确信,由于越南的地理位置,这里的人民也与亚洲其他地区保持了更多的联系。

另一方面,菲律宾受华人、马来人、南岛人、太平洋岛民、美国人、西班牙人甚至阿拉伯人的影响很大。在西班牙人到来之前,菲律宾人的祖先主要是信仰伊斯兰教,大约占目前人口的10%。到了现代,仍然有很多人实践这种信仰。

Jason Sanchez
    I would say in some aspects. Both Filipino and Vietnamese culture were influenced by China although the Philippines was also influenced by India, Spain, Arabs, Americans etc. In terms of physical appearance I would say Vietnamese look like a mix of Chinese and Malay people while Filipinos look mixed like Malay, Chinese, Pacific Islanders, European, etc. In terms of history we have had similar experiences and struggles. I like to think that Vietnam and the Philippines are like the lone wolves of some sort. Something like how Russia and Britain are in Europe. Please don’t bash me this is just my opinion.

在某些方面,我觉得菲律宾和越南文化都受到了中国的影响。尽管菲律宾也受到印度、西班牙、阿拉伯人、美国人等的影响。就外表而言,我认为越南人看起来像是中国人和马来人的混合体,而菲律宾人看起来像马来人、中国人、太平洋岛民、欧洲人的混合体等等。就历史而言,我们有过类似的经历和斗争。我认为越南和菲律宾就像某些种类的孤狼。就像俄罗斯和英国在欧洲的情况一样。纯属个人意见,不喜勿喷。

Ron Hunter
    We are very diverse here in Houston. I’d say from my experience Vietnamese and Filipinos are quite different. I can find similarities but I don’t think they are significant.So, yes, you can find similarities, but likely the differences outweigh the similaritie

在休斯顿这里,我们非常多元化。根据我的经验,越南人和菲律宾人是完全不同的。我可以找到相似之处,但我不认为它们有什么意义。所以是的,你可以找到相似之处,但两者的不同之处可能大于相似之处。

Sam Eaton
    I live in Vietnam and the last time that I was in the Philippines was in 1969. So my experience is likely dated.
    Still, aside from being in Asia, I have seen few similarities. The languages are completely different. Vietnamese culture is solidly Chinese based, while Filipino culture shares little with China.

我住在越南,我上一次去菲律宾还是在1969年的时候了。所以我的经验可能有点过时了。
    然而除了两个国家都位于亚洲之外,我几乎没有看到什么相似之处。我们的语言也是完全不相通的。越南文化以中国为基础,而菲律宾文化与中国几乎没有任何的联系。

个人签名

橘子柴柴 Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表